Frequency of Undergraduate Offerings
- Physics 401 is offered every fall and summer; Physics 402 is offered every winter and summer. You can take both 401 and 402 in the same summer. These are the algebra-based introductory physics courses.
- Physics 407 and Physics 408 are both offered every fall, winter and summer. They are offered concurrently in the summer. These are the calculus based introductory physics courses.
- Physics 406 (Astronomy) is offered both semesters and summer.
- All higher level required undergraduate courses are offered only once a year and not in the summer. See the undergraduate pages for details on which semester each course is offfered.
- Elective courses are offered once every other year.